Join other Wyngate parents who are “in the know” thanks to the PTA’s listserv. Chances are that if you have a question, our members have an answer.
WyngateParents keeps our school community up to date on a host of important meetings, events and issues.
As of March 2018, The Wyngate PTA is now using GoogleGroups for our Listserve (we are no longer using Yahoo Groups). Please note directions below, in order to become a part of the new Listserve!
E-List Guidelines for the WyngateParents Listserv
This is a discussion list for current members of the Wyngate Elementary School community. The opinions and suggestions posted are those of individuals and do not reflect the official position of the Wyngate Elementary School PTA or of Wyngate Elementary School. This list is designed for sharing information and to allow Wyngate Elementary School parents to discuss issues that they feel impact our children and families.
In order to facilitate communication on the WyngateParents listserv, we are asking all members of our listserv to please be aware of and abide by our listserv’s guidelines.
- Please be sure to sign your message with your name – so we can get to know each other.
- Please be respectful and courteous; we prefer that participants resist debating issues but rather keep the listserv informational in tone.
- Please be aware that any information posted is public; please share wisely and do not put any child’s full name in your message.
- Please help reduce the number of messages. Typically, it is considered bad form to reply to the entire list with a message that only says “I agree” or “well said” or “me too.” Such messages are best sent only to the author of the message.
- Please do not post unsolicited business information; the listserv should not be used to promote any business without approval.
- All posts will be moderated to confirm that listserv rules have been followed. Any questions or concerns about how a post should be moderated will be referred to the current Wyngate PTA Presidents who will make final decisions related to the maintenance of the listserv.
Finally, the moderator is here to help you with any problems you may have. Please do not hesitate to ask for help!