Every year the PTA coordinates the school directory on a platform called AtoZ Connect. The directory is a great resource for anyone who would like to connect with other families in the school (for setting up carpools, birthday parties, play dates, etc.). However, it is the school’s policy not to publish personal information without verification.
If you did not verify your information before the directory was printed or you would like to change any of the information in your directory profile, you can update and verify your profile at any time, and it will be included in the online directory. There is an app available in the AppStore and GooglePlay. Below are the links to download the app.
TO CREATE OR UPDATE YOUR AtoZ ACCOUNT (PTA DIRECTORY & PURCHASES)
- The Wyngate PTA uses AtoZ Connect for a student and teacher directory, Spirit Wear store, PTA membership and donations, as well as events throughout the year like the Back to School Picnic.
- AtoZ Connect moved platforms this year, therefore if you are logging in for the first time this school year, you will need to select New User/Create Account. Using the same email that was associated with your previous AtoZ account will bring all your previous information over to the new platform. Here’s how:
- Click “Register/Login”, then “Create Account”
- Create your family’s account and click “verify my email.” Remember: if you had a previous AtoZ account, use the same email address and your account information will automatically port over.
- Check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Finish your registration by filling out the “Parent/Family” and “Student Info,” as well as your “Directory Publish Preferences”
- Visit the stores: Using the menu on the left you can join the PTA, make a donation, and order pizza for the back to school picnic. Check back often as additional stores are added throughout the year!